I am kind of excited for this radio show, I know for sure I can talk for hours straight without any sort of thought process. I love having great conversations with people, so I think this will be fun!
So here are some ideas:
- How music has changed
- Groundbreaking movies in history
- About any specific movie or event that occurred in the 80’s that seem memorable (like an innovation)
- Some speech differences between the 80’s and now
- The change in something that is in every community from the 80’s to now(like religion)
- A show (like When They See Us) that have the 80’s theme and a powerful message (or is super popular)
Those are some, there will probably be more once I actually start brainstorming with my group.